Thursday, June 28, 2012

Of Curry Puffs and Lifts

Today I had a meeting at my client's office.

Man this place is so secure and restricted!

As I had reached early, I went to have breakfast at their canteen.
To eat there, you even have to change pass!
Who changes pass just to eat at a canteen sia ._.

After my breakfast, if I want to goto their Offices (neighbouring block) for the meeting, I have to change ANOTHER pass. THIS IS RIDICULOUS MAN F5

So anyway, during my breakfsat I heard some funny shyt :P
Lady: Eh Auntie!
Auntie: Yes girl?
Lady: *Points* Is that curry puff?
*Me looks at Lady with incredulous look and tries extremely hard not to burst out laughing*

DEI
If it's not curry puff then what, Malay Popiah?
=3=

OH YAH, I SAW SOMETHING SO AWESHUM TODAY!
THEIR LIFTS ARE UBER FANCIFUL MAN I TELL YOU

There are two rows of lifts. In between every 2 lifts there is a keypad that looks something like the below.
It doesn't look exactly like this cause I downloaded this off the Internet. I didn't dare take photo because too many security guards around. Too many people also, wait people think i Sua Ku.

OK, the fanciful thing is, you press which floor you want to go to, and it'll tell you the Lift number that will take you to your floor!
So example say I wanna go level 7, I press 7, and it'll tell me say Lift 4 -> (it even points!)
Then I'll just go Lift 4 and wait.
The Lift is either open already, or already almost reached where you are (that's why it tells you to go Lift 4). There may be other people on the same Level as you now, or on other level that's being assigned to Lift 4 too!

And as you enter the Lift, you'll see on the door itself, which floors this lift will be going! Example (4,7,10,12).
Inside the lift, there are only OPEN, CLOSE, and ALARM buttons.

It moves very fast, spacious, doesn't jerk, is well-lit, and doesn't stink!
I know it's just a lift, but somehow it's made an impression on me ._.

No comments: