Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Back to Studenthood!

I have recently been accepted into SIM-GE (Singapore Institute of Management - Global Educationunder the July 2012 intake!

Bachelor of Information Technology (Computing)
Awarded by University of Wollongong



I wonder if my lectures are going to be... 
Like this?
Or like this?

Here are some pictures of how my school campus looks like...

Looks good so far eh?
When I'll start school I'll post more pics up :3

And sadly... NO I'm not going to quit my job to concentrate on my studies *sadface

I do not have the savings to do it Full-Time.
Unlike 99.99% of my friends and acquaintances whom are so privileged to have their parents pay for them (FOC don't need to payback somemore)

This is part of the reason why I'm only studying so late (8 yrs after I ORDed), coz only now I'm financially stable enough to support myself through this.
Also, I'll need the income to pay for the school fees, my spending and supporting my parents simultaneously ._.

OK ENOUGH OF JEALOUSY & WHINING

SHO... I WILL BE FUSY FOR THE NEXT 2 YEARS!!
For the uninitiated... here's how you read Fusy in mentos language =3=FuckingBusy

I have only 2 weeks left to enjoy for now, yet I'm totally broke from purchasing a Laptop and paying for my first Term of studies.

I'm so tempted to ask everyone out before Freedom escapes my grasp, but I'm too broke to even go out!

半岛铁盒! T_T

I guess I'll make do with whatever I have and can bah...
OK that's enough emo-ing from me now!
*waves*

No comments: