Tuesday, September 04, 2012

Like a Ninja!

Did I mention before?
During my National Service Days in Pulau Tekong... I was from "Ninja" Company?

Duty! Honour! Country! Ninja Company!

Last month when I had my haircut, I did a Ninja move =3=
I requested to my Stylist for a wash after the haircut, because I was going out for Mahjong after that ( I got put aeroplane thou >_> )
Didn't want the tiny bits of hair sticking on my face, ear, nose, neck and t-shirt ( it looks horrendous when I walk home with that )

After the haircut, he got his lackey ( trainee ) to do a simple wash for me.
When I got back to my seat, and as he whipped out the hair dryer... he whipped my complimentary glass of ice water in the process ._.

I could see the glass slowly tilting
From upright standstill to 45 degrees
Ice cubes and water slowly spilling out towards me
The lackey gasping with a wide :O

There was 2 choices, and I only had a fraction of a second to decide...
  • Save the glass
  • Avoid the water
With the dexterity and reflex of a Ninja, I saved the glass from its shattering doom ^__^
AND I got drenched in the process -_-"

My berms and lower part of my t-shirt was totally wet!
The lackey was so shocked he fumbled and stuttered, and tried to dab my berms with a few pieces of tissues. As if that would help -_-"

I brushed his hand off as he got... erm... uncomfortably close...
At this juncture, I could hear a sorry from him almost every 2-3seconds... Poor guy, he must've been so worried he'll get a scolding from his bosses or smth

He then tried to use the hair dryer to dry my berms. Again I told him to stop, because...
  1. DOOD.... Are you trying to cook my manhood?
  2. It won't work, not if he tried for at least 30min or more
I know for sure about (2) because I had a similiar incident back in 2004 when I first started working in Acacia Call Center for HP.

It was one of those sleepy mornings... I went downstairs to L4 canteen to tarpao my kopi-O.
When I came back up and put the drink packet into my tempo cup, I was already exhausted LOL
Groggily, I accidentally hit my cup that held my kopi-O packet and it spilled all over my pants.

THANK GOODNESS WORKING PEOPLE WEAR BLACK PANTS (well, most of us)

I hurriedly went down to the rarely occupied male toilet at the Car Park at level 3.
There I took off my shoes n pants, and started to wash le pants with the hand soap in the basin

It took me a good 10mins before I finally stopped seeing kopi-O coming off my pants when I wringed them dry...
I started to use the hand dryer to dry it, but OMGLAH it got so hot after awhile that even when putting my hand near it to activate it nearly scalded me!

All the while when I was washing my pants, I kept praying... PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE NOBODY COME IN PLEASE
CAN YOU IMAGINE IF YOU ENTERED A TOILET, THIS DUDE IS IN HIS UNDERWEAR AND SOCKS, AND TRYING TO DRY HIS PANTS UNDER A HAND DRYER?

That's also the reason why I chose to wear my kopi-o underwear rather than take it out to wash also >_>
So anyway, it tried this hand dryer thing for almost 1hr before I wore it. It felt... wet and warm... very weird feeling.

That brings me to the point, you wanna use hairdryer to dry my berms?

NO THANKS!

No comments: